What is a blog?

For some reason, unbeknown-st to me, I have started a blog. What is a blog anyway?

I realize it is a place to soothe my soul with typing about my cozy, somewhat interesting, mainly boring, sometimes beautiful, yet sarcastic life uninhibited, but, what is the real meaning? To me, I think, slug, snail, something slimy and gooey.

Not a pleasant start to a blog, more importantly, my blog.

But, no matter. Slimy, begone. Fresh, begin!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Where has time gone?




Wowow, so I just read my blog the other night, starting from the beginning and realized I have sort of been across the world and back since then. I realized it is time to blog again! Another realization I had was the time of year I started this blog. Fall. It is now coming into that season 2011. I am getting the same cozy, get your mug of coffee, snuggle in type of feeling...love it! So anyway, I was just now looking through my pictures on my albums and saw quite a diversity of plain. From Hell's Canyon to Italy, I have been there and done that and think and think and think and RELIVE it all the time! I have so much to blog, I don't even know where to start. So, this is where I'm starting.....just by typing. More to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment