What is a blog?

For some reason, unbeknown-st to me, I have started a blog. What is a blog anyway?

I realize it is a place to soothe my soul with typing about my cozy, somewhat interesting, mainly boring, sometimes beautiful, yet sarcastic life uninhibited, but, what is the real meaning? To me, I think, slug, snail, something slimy and gooey.

Not a pleasant start to a blog, more importantly, my blog.

But, no matter. Slimy, begone. Fresh, begin!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Insomnia


 It is 3:40 a.m. and I am blogging. I should be sleeping. Should and can are two different verbs. Wait, what is a verb again?

Today will begin with my beautiful, amazingly talented, goat-breathed son waking me with his Saturday morning cartoons. He will then begin demanding that I make him his famous Eggo waffles. Mind you, I'm still in bed desperately trying to make up the loss of sleep from the blogging craze of my insanely early morning.

Off to Costco. Clock in at 8:00 a.m. It will be a day filled with the beautiful, amazingly talented, goat-breathed middle-class. They will come in and be pleasant at first. Then they will start demanding this and that and this and that AND this and that. Need I go on? Mind you, I'm still dealing with my insomnia-crazed self.

I just want to add I love my job.

I am so inspired to go to work today. It is going to take a miracle to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment