What is a blog?

For some reason, unbeknown-st to me, I have started a blog. What is a blog anyway?

I realize it is a place to soothe my soul with typing about my cozy, somewhat interesting, mainly boring, sometimes beautiful, yet sarcastic life uninhibited, but, what is the real meaning? To me, I think, slug, snail, something slimy and gooey.

Not a pleasant start to a blog, more importantly, my blog.

But, no matter. Slimy, begone. Fresh, begin!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Good Housekeeping



Do you ever have days when you have done so much, and even more to do, and absolutely nothing is getting done? It is my last day off and for some reason, like always, every chore has been saved to the last minute.

A couple weeks ago I got the notion to call and interview housekeepers. Funny that I decided I would miss cleaning and straitening and called the whole thing off. How can I be so dumb? The LAST thing I want to do is be in this overgrown, horrific mess. I would rather be at work!

Talking about this conundrum has completely worn me out.

I do believe I'll start with a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment