What is a blog?

For some reason, unbeknown-st to me, I have started a blog. What is a blog anyway?

I realize it is a place to soothe my soul with typing about my cozy, somewhat interesting, mainly boring, sometimes beautiful, yet sarcastic life uninhibited, but, what is the real meaning? To me, I think, slug, snail, something slimy and gooey.

Not a pleasant start to a blog, more importantly, my blog.

But, no matter. Slimy, begone. Fresh, begin!

Monday, September 27, 2010

"Monday Monday, So Good To Me"

Ahhh, breath a breath of fresh air. I made it through a busy weekend and now it is a new week! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the air is cool. I love today because it is my Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday!

I live for my weekends. I love working around my cozy cottage and making things clean and organized and fresh. I love working in my yard. Cutting the grass, raking the pine cones and needles, trimming the dead heads is exhilarating!

Now why am I talking about the weekend when today is a perfectly gorgeous Thursday? Because it feels like Monday! Wait, it is Monday!

Arg, off to the Co.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! So fun to read your honest, intuitive, and slightly sarcastic blogs! xo Katy

    ReplyDelete