What is a blog?

For some reason, unbeknown-st to me, I have started a blog. What is a blog anyway?

I realize it is a place to soothe my soul with typing about my cozy, somewhat interesting, mainly boring, sometimes beautiful, yet sarcastic life uninhibited, but, what is the real meaning? To me, I think, slug, snail, something slimy and gooey.

Not a pleasant start to a blog, more importantly, my blog.

But, no matter. Slimy, begone. Fresh, begin!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mona Lisa



I have a new dog and her name is Mona Lisa.
She smells so bad, please someone quick get me a Visa!
Mona is a teacup chihuahua, looks straight from Mahala.
Though I love her, she really is quite pathetic.
Even the vet said so, isn't that synthetic?
Someone dropped her off, shame on them.
Just because she has the mites doesn't mean she is a has-been.
Every day I feed her an egg and cholidal silver.
My momma says this aught to heal her.
One wants to engulf her, while looking at Mona.
She really is quite the persona!
Though she's not perfect, Mona is a little ham.
She is certainly becoming a part of the fam.
Tomorrow I will give her a mighty good scrub.
It will most likely be her first in a tub.
Mona is so ugly she's beautiful.
Thus, a name that is most notably noble!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! and SOOOOO fitting! She truely is so ugly, she's endearing!!! If you could post a pic of her next to this Mona Lisa pic...!!!!

    ReplyDelete